Shelter Insurance -
State Farm Insurance -
Stonebrook Day Spa
Joe & Beverly Kiger
Rolling Hills Care Center
D-T Specialized Services
Bank of Commerce
Catoosa Tag Agency
1. Check-in begins at 10:00 at the Catoosa HS - enter on McNabb Field Road (south of stadium).
2. Entries being judged must be lined up and ready by 12:00 at the High School. All others must be lined up by 1:00.
3. All entries must display a banner or sign that reflects the name of the business/participant.
4. Please select one category below in order to be considered for a trophy.
5. Each float will provide a minimum of two (2) people walking next to the float to assist in crow control.
6. All entries will provide their own candy.
7. All entries must complete the entire Parade route.
8. Entry forms are due by Monday, December 3rd.
9. The Chamber will secure the only Santa in the parade. NO Santa look-a-likes on your float.
10. You'll receive an entry number at check-in. Please display it visibly on the front passenger side of your float.
11. A completed entry form does not guarantee placement in the Parade.
The Catoosa Chamber of Commerce is excited and looking forward to our 53rd Annual Christmas Parade. The parade is Saturday, December 8, 2018 and will begin at 2:00pm. Our theme this year is “A Superhero Christmas”. Melton Truck Lines is the Presenting Sponsor. Participants must complete an entry form and return it to the Catoosa Chamber office by Monday, December 3rd. A completed entry form does not guarantee placement in the parade.
Awards will be given for “Best Use of Theme” sponsored by Shelter Insurance w/Brad Siegenthaler and .State Farm Insurance w/Steve Swann. “Best Display of Christmas Spirit” is sponsored by Bank of Commerce, Catoosa Tag Agency, DT Specialized Services, Joe & Beverly Kiger, Stonebrook Day Spa and Rolling Hills Care Center. The “Best of Show” award is sponsored by Melton Truck Lines. An award will also be given to the best in each of these categories: Church, School, Business, Car/Motorcycle Club and Civic Club/Non Profit Organization.
The day of the parade all entries will check-in near the High School entering on McNabb Field Road, just south of the stadium, beginning at 10:00am. Entries wanting to be judged will need to be lined up and ready by 12:00. After line-up and judging you don’t have to remain with your float until 1:30. Beginning at 2:00 the parade route will go north on Cherokee from the High School to Oak Street.
If you’re not able to have a float in the parade but would like to be involved, we’re accepting and would be thankful for any candy or cash donations to be used for the parade. Please have your donations to the Catoosa Chamber office by Monday, December 3rd.
We’ll be happy to answer any questions. Call the Chamber office at 918-266-6042 or email us at
The Parade Committee